Latest News and Important Dates
ACES WIN 2016 LONG COURSE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!
ACES WIN 2016 SHORT COURSE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
ACES WIN 2015 LONG COURSE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!
ACES WIN 2015 SHORT COURSE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!
Returning ACES Swimmers!!! Intent to swim 2016/2017!!!
DEADLINE AUGUST 20th!!!
Please fill out the intent to swim form for the 2016/2017 Swim Season. If you do not fill out the intent to swim you will lose your spot on the team for the upcoming season! Deadline is August 20th, 2016.
- Join ACES
Rookie/Try Out Week - August 22, 23, 25 5:30-6:30
- 2016 Long Course State Champions Day 1 - Congratulations to:
- Meg Mallory - 12 Under Girls 200 Backstroke
- Kennedy Philbrick - 13-14 Girls 800 Free
- Lars Hanna - 13-14 Boys 400 IM
- Patrick Kelly - Senior Boys 400 IM
- 2016 Long Course State Champions Day 2 - Congratulations to:
- 10 Under Girls 200 Medley Relay- Fina Hickmon, Renee Burton, Inge Ehm, Emme Metzmaker
- Brendan Eckerman - Senior Boys 200 Breast
- Lars Hanna - 13-14 Boys 400 Freestyle
- 2016 Long Course State Champions Day 3 - Congratulations to:
- 10 Under Girls 200 Free Relay - Fina Hickmon, Hannah Huddle, Renee Burton, Emme Metzmaker
- Inge Ehm - 10 Under Girls 50 Fly
- Alex McMahon - 13-14 Boys 1500 Free
- Lars Hanna - 13-14 Boys 200 IM
- Lars Hanna - 13-14 Boys 200 Fly
- Congratulations to the Aces Short Course State Championship Team! Check out the State Deck of Cards.
The mission of the Aces Swim Club is to provide a highly competitive year-round swim program that supports athletic and personal development. Our program seeks to maximize potential technically, physically, and mentally through training and competition.